Tuesday, March 16, 2010

It's been a long time since I did the stroll...

It has been over a year since I posted that last video of the nephews so I thought it was time to revisit the place.  So i did a bit of cleanup, reworked the site a bit and decided that I would start posting here a every so often.

There have been some pretty big changes in my life over the last year:
  1. Deb.  Who knew that too much GM would lead to a great year with pretty much every weekend being a short little vacation.  She hit me pretty hard and fast.  I feel like a better person with her in my life.  Great girl.  Fun.  Can't navigate a parking lot for shit but that can definitely be overlooked.  Thanks for a great year and all the bacon.  I still can't believe in almost a year we haven't even had a single argument.  Should I be worried?
  2. Unemployment.  Yeah, like I am unique here.  It kinda sucks but I am not really all that upset or worried.  I had a job I loved (and i am still looking to stay in the industry...just not much luck yet) but the whole vibe at the Old Studio was really changing and people were scrambling trying to stay afloat as the boat started taking on water.  I was actually kind of relieved to be let go.  The frustration levels were really up to a boiling point.  I still loved my 7 years with the Studio and I don't wish them anything but the best. 
 Have a had a few interviews recently that have a promising feel to them but nothing solid yet.

But anyway....going to start updating this little spot on the intrawebs with my nonsense and random shit I find while surfing.

So until the next post....GET OFF MY LAWN!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment